|Accredited Course Name
|Certificate IV in Sinology Studies|
|VET National Code
|CRICOS Course Code
In this fully accredited course, students will learn how to apply the knowledge in The Four Books:
By developing an understanding of the Four Books through a structured learning approach, students will become proficient at analysing the synopsis, original texts, annotations, and commentaries of the Four Books.
1. Provide notarized (English translated) Junior High School
|Mode of Delivery
|1. Face-to-face on-campus delivery
2. 20 hours per week consisting of lectures, supervised tutorials and projects, and online training / video / blended learning.
3. International students must undertake full-time face-to-face study only.
|International students: AUD $31,680
*Excludes Non-tuition fees
|Holistic Learning Experience
Acquire both Knowledge and Teaching Experience (Total 8 Units)
|NAT10958001 Develop and apply knowledge of Traditional Chinese Morality and Ethics in Education
NAT10958002 Develop and apply knowledge of Analects
NAT10958003 Develop and apply knowledge of Doctrine of The Mean
NAT10958004 Develop and apply knowledge of Mencius
NAT10958005 Develop and apply knowledge of Great Learning
NAT10958006 Develop and apply Gu Qin music skills
NAT10958007 Develop and apply meditation skills
NAT10958008 Develop and apply basic Sinological English Skills
|1. Take your Sinology studies to a higher level.
2. Assist in teaching a variety of Sinology programs in Australian language schools where a higher education degree is not required.
3. Develop Sinology programs, especially in conjunction with teaching, at Australian* or overseas language schools.
4. Be an instructor or counsellor of traditional Chinese culture and values.
* Some employment positions might also require other teaching qualifications like
TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent.
|1. Apply traditional Chinese principles of wisdom and morality in a learner’s personal life and self-development.
2. Develop understanding in a range of Confucian philosophies from the Four Books: Analects, Doctrine of the Mean, Mencius and Great Learning.
3. Develop and apply traditional music and meditation skills and practices.
|10958NAT Certificate IV in Sinology Studies Flyer||Download|